Working in partnership with communities in Devon we have developed a Devon vaccination outreach programme which aims to support uptake of the Covid 19 vaccination amongst our most vulnerable communities in Devon. Insight, engagement, and involvement underpins our outreach model.
The Outreach Covid Vaccination Fund has been established to enable organisations from the VCSE sector across the Devon County Council footprint to deliver innovative projects/initiatives/activities with vulnerable communities to help increase uptake of covid vaccinations.
Activities can include supporting vaccination outreach, building vaccine confidence and undertaking engagement with vulnerable communities such as to explore
barriers to uptake.
The funds should be directed at our most vulnerable communities and where there is lower uptake of covid vaccinations. These communities include:
- Gypsy Roma and Traveller communities
- People who are experiencing homelessness
- People with a Learning Disability, Neurodiversity or Severe Mental Illness (SMI)
- Immunosuppressed and clinically at risk cohorts
- Unpaid carers
- Faith and belief groups
- The LGBTQ+ community
- Vulnerable Migrants and Refugees
- Ethnically diverse communities
- Younger people
- People experiencing drug/alcohol dependence
- Sex Workers
- People with physical, sensory, and hidden disabilities
- Pregnant women
To apply for the funding visit: https://involve.onedevon.co.uk/outreachfund
For questions or queries about the COVID-19 vaccination outreach fund or to get help to complete your application, contact Aggie Szpinda on Aggie.email@example.com