Supporting Our Communities and Groups to Raise Funds
Funding & fundraising are more important than ever in our sector. Teignbridge CVS aims to help everyone involved involved in voluntary, social enterprise and community organisations in Teignbridge to find funds to achieve their vision.
Teignbridge CVS understands that in meeting the needs of our communities, groups often need financial resources. Fundraising is not easy and there are many different forms of financial support:
- Grants and contracts providing money to deliver solutions
- Sponsorship from individuals or businesses
- Funding in kind
- Fundraising through collections and activities
- Donations… and many more
- A range of information for groups including details of donations and grants, support with commissioning and procurement, for those wishing to explore a social enterprise structure and loan finance.
- Advice on the most appropriate governance structures and must-have practices for funding opportunities, helping groups to ensure they are ‘fit for funding’
- A regular funding and fundraising e-bulletin for voluntary and community groups in Teignbridge. Please contact Holly if you wish to receive the bulletin; be sure to include your name, organisation and email address that you would like to use!
You can view the latest copy of our funding news Teignbridge CVS Funding News September 2021