We provide learning opportunities for those working in the not-for-profit sector: to build their skills and knowledge; to develop their organisations and services; and to network with those providing similar services or working in the same geographical area.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Due to the current coronavirus pandemic situation, all face-to face training is currently suspended. We are working on alternative ways to deliver training during this time; We are currently offering Online learning sessions via Zoom.
Forums and Networks
These bring together those delivering services or working in similar areas to participate in sharing experience, learn from each other as well as benefit from specific and relevant training opportunities, meet with public and statutory sector stakeholders and also ensure your organisation is up to date with national and local government policy change and consultations that affect your service.
Our Forums and Networks help your organisation to be adaptable and to have a voice. They create the possibility to form coalitions and partnerships for more effective achievement of your goals.
Training and Events
We offer affordable, high quality training across a range of subjects, supporting your organisation to be safe, appropriately skilled and compliant. As a training centre we offer both NOCN accredited courses and non-accredited courses with internal certification provided. Course are usually either full days, half days or a two hour bite-size.
nline Training offers :
- Retaining Volunteers Learning Session - Thursday 10 September 10.00am - 12.30pm
- Wellbeing Workshop for VCS staff and volunteers - Thursday 24 September 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Opening Doors Learning Session - Tuesday 6th October 9.30am - 1pm
- Community Mapping – aDoddle- Tuesday 20th October 10.30am - 11.30am
- Digital Inclusion information : Post Pandemic - Thursday 22nd October 1.30pm - 3pm
- Post Pandemic Funding - Tuesday 1st December 10am - 12pm
To book a place on any of the above sessions use the following link:
https://tcvs.eventbrite.co.uk (nb bookings end 48 hours before the session)
- Opening Venues Safely Forum (no.2) - 20 August 10.30am -11.30am
- Food Partnership Network Meeting - 27 August 10.30am – 12.00pm
- Mental Health Forum - 17 September 10.30am – 12.00pm
Please book a space via your CVS locality coordinator (see below)
Newton Abbot and area Locality
|Coastal Locality||Anja Kroening-Maynardemail@example.com|
|Moorland and Moretonhampstead Localities||Katie Chaplinfirstname.lastname@example.org|