We provide learning opportunities for those working in the not-for-profit sector: to build their skills and knowledge; to develop their organisations and services; and to network with those providing similar services or working in the same geographical area.
Forums and Networks
These bring together those delivering services or working in similar areas to participate in sharing experience, learn from each other as well as benefit from specific and relevant training opportunities, meet with public and statutory sector stakeholders and also ensure your organisation is up to date with national and local government policy change and consultations that affect your service.
Our Forums and Networks help your organisation to be adaptable and to have a voice. They create the possibility to form coalitions and partnerships for more effective achievement of your goals.
Training and Events
We offer affordable, high quality training across a range of subjects, supporting your organisation to be safe, appropriately skilled and compliant. As a training centre we offer both NOCN accredited courses and non-accredited courses with internal certification provided. Course are usually either full days, half days or a two hour bite-size.
- Coastal Youth Network - Thursday 14 March 2019 | 10.00 - 12.30 | Dawlish
- Volunteer Organisers Forum - Thursday 22 April 2019 | 10.00- 13.00 | Newton Abbot
- Coastal Health & Wellbeing Forum - Weds 8 May 2019 | 1.00 – 4.00| Teignmouth - NEW EARLIER TIME!
- Newton Abbot Caring Alliance (NACA) - Tues 4 June 2019 | 14.00 - 16.30 |Newton Abbot
- Moorlands Health & Wellbeing Forum - Wed 10 July 2019 | 10.00 - 12.30 | Heathfield
For further information or to join any of these forums, please contact Katie (01626 326125).
You can also view our current training listings or download the latest Learning Programme; or to discuss training needs or our bespoke courses, please contact our Head of Training, Katie Chaplin, via the contact details above.