Citizens Advice Teignbridge have a new volunteer adviser training course starting in October 2018.
Volunteers are the heart of Citizens Advice Teignbridge, giving quality advice and support to clients each year. We couldn’t do what we do without them. We try to make volunteering rewarding and enjoyable for everyone, developing your skills and supporting you as you learn. We encourage volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds to get involved.
You don’t need specific qualifications or experience for the role. You’d need:
- an ability to understand complex information
- be polite and good at listening
- to be familiar with using keyboard skills and searching the internet
- to be able to input data accurately
- a good level of literacy and numeracy
- to be open minded and not judge clients
- to enjoy helping people.
Join us and make a difference for your community: http://citizensadviceteignbridge.org.uk/volunteer