Invitation to Bid Writer - The Wellbeing Partnership
The Wellbeing Partnership in Southern Devon wishes to appoint a bid writer to support them in driving forward the vision of both the individual partners and the Partnership by identifying and securing bids and tenders that will seek to sustain existing services and develop new services to meet identified need across Southern Devon.
The Wellbeing Partnership, in place since 2015, brings together the 5 key providers of voluntary sector health and social care providers working across the CCG footprint of Southern Devon.
Members of the Partnership offer broad and relevant experience, capacity and capability; partners have been providing services for up to 31 years, support 577 trained volunteers to delivery community services and activities and have an existing client base of 5,788 people.
- Moorland Community Care Group
- Dartmouth Caring
- Kingscare League of Friends
- Volunteering in Health
- Totnes Caring
The Partnership is supported and administered by Teignbridge Community and Voluntary Services.
The Partnership has an excellent relationship with Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust and South Devon and Torbay CCG and is contracted to deliver two programmes of work:
- Home from Hospital Support
- Wellbeing Co-ordination
Our Fundraising Needs
We are looking to work with an experienced freelance bid writer that has a track record in securing Trust and Foundation funding to:
- Identify opportunities for raising funds through applications to trusts, foundations and other funding bodies
- Prepare and write applications to trusts, foundations and other funding bodies in line with priorities of The Wellbeing Partnership
- Design, write, edit and check supporting documents ensuring any information provided is accurate and in line with bid / tender requirements.
The Bid Writer will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record in setting a trust and foundation fundraising plan, with ambitious financial targets and working through both advertised/open rounds from trust funders
- Proven track record in researching, identifying, applying for and securing funding from trusts & foundations and other relevant funders
- Proven track record in developing and preparing high quality funding bids with a strong emphasis on efficiency (success to bid ratio).
- Proven track record of working with organisations and partnerships that are growing quickly
- A strong understanding of the trends and key factors affecting income generation from the Trust and Foundation sector
We have no particular timescales for drawing down funding recognising that funders have their own timescales but we hope to be able to start working with the Bid Writer from June 2018.
- w/c 26th March 2018 – issue and advertise tender
- 26th April 2018 – Deadline for receipt of applications
- w/c 30th April 2018 - Review of Applications and Appointment Process
- June 2018 – appointment and first meeting with Bid Writer
Please send the following by 26th April 2018:
- A CV of individual(s) that will be working on the brief
- A short note of how you meet the requirements above and listed under ‘our fundraising needs.’
- A short note (of no more than 250 words) on what you see as the greatest challenges facing the Partnership in securing funding and your initial thoughts on how those will be overcome.
- An indication of past and current clients and income generated (where possible to disclose)
- Indication of Standard Charges
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Volunteer Coordinator Vacancy at Paignton Zoo
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR - Paignton Zoo and Living Coasts
- Location: Paignton
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: National Minimum Wage
- Closing date: Friday, 20 April 2018 at 17:00.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to become the Volunteers’ Coordinator for Paignton Zoo and Living Coasts. Together with the Group Volunteers’ Manager you will champion the aims and ethos of volunteering across the organisation.
This post is a part time position working 15 hours a week. Working days are on a flexible rota basis
Job reference: REF: MAR20183335
For more information, go to: https://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/vacancy-detail?Category=Admin&Advert=TnzmXscVuW00WJJC%2BXZXUA%3D%3D