Many voices. Working together. With purpose.
Trustees’ Week is a time for us to come together to celebrate the achievements of nearly one million trustees across the UK. Thank you for the time, commitment and effort you bring to your charities to help them thrive.
Charities make a huge and positive impact on society and are dedicated to an enormous variety of good causes. This year Trustees Week celebrates the individual talents, viewpoints and experiences each trustee brings to their board and their collective decision making and how diversity can help make a charity stronger. The Week will also highlight the wealth of guidance and support that charities can draw on, to survive and thrive.
Throughout Trustees’ Week you’ll have the chance to connect with other trustees to share your experiences or find out how to become a trustee. You’ll also be able to develop your skills through our wide range of events, training and guidance.
- Trustees Week Events: Events from 10 November – 10 November – Trustees Week
- Trustees Quiz: Take the trustee quiz (beingacharitytrustee.campaign.gov.uk)
- Follow Trustees Week on X (formerly Twitter): (1) Trustees’ Week (@TrusteesWeek) / X (twitter.com)
- Trustees share their stories and perspective: Trustees’ stories – Trustees Week
- Trustees refresh your knowledge with these 5 minute guides: 5-minute guides for charity trustees – Trustees Week